Sunday, October 30, 2011

Walgreens has Shea Moisture & Twisted Sista products!


Shea Moisture is BOGO free at Walgreens until April 2, 2011!!! *************************************************************************************** Hair Product Lines Now at Walgreens: "Twisted Sista" & "Shea Moisture"!!! I stopped into Walgreens for a Coca-Cola. Our take out from Chili's was "chilling" in the car. En route to the beverage cooler, I remembered seeing on www.NaturallyCurly.com that "Urban Therapy's Twisted Sista" products were being sold at Walgreens! I bopped over to the haircare aisle and walked up and down until I finally saw it! The sizes were small but perfect for a PJ. But then, behold! My eyes fell onto Shea Moisture's product line! Needless to say, I made the purchases. To show how much my life is influenced by YouTube, I was standing in the beauty aisle literally thinking "I wonder if my PJ twin, louloumatou, has tried this line yet?" And when I logged on this morning, I saw that she had posted 3 videos on the very line! Talk about cosmic happenings! www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Oh yeah, I finally made it to the beverage cooler and grabbed 2 Cokes. Hey, fajitas and Baby Back ribs warm up quite nicely in the microwave thank you! :-) Products Purchased from Twisted Sista: *"Curl Activator" - "cream moisturiser to activate curls & eliminate frizz" *"Different Strokes Serum" - "instantly eliminates frizz for both straight and curly hairstyles.: *"Blow Drying Creme" - "relaxes, unwinds, smoothes & moisturizes" *"30 Second Curl ...

Friends Link : +99% Shop For Home Theater ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Brand New Eureka Altima Belt !!1 Low Price Mens Earrings !!1 Lansinoh Breast Pump Parts Best




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links