Monday, July 25, 2011

Crowley Manor vs. Lush soaps


I have FINALLY found soaps I can Honestly compare to Lush. Which i find more moistrureizing and way more affordable ! They r not super CREAMY like Sultana..which in my opinion is the creamiest soap besides porridge EVER...they are more solid soaps..BUT.. their result is the same..smooth n soft...without the screechy squeeky feeling ;) Of course..this review is based on how each product worked with my skin. I purchased everything myself..ain't promoing anybody..blah blah frikin blah!!!!! www.etsy.com Cranberry Bounty.... 5 oz or more $6.00 Kahlua.... 5 oz $6.00 Orange Truffle Kahlua.... 5 oz $ 6.00 Vanilla Bean Goats Milk.... 5oz $ 5.50 Oatmeal Milk Coffee Bean.... 5 oz $6.00

Visit : ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale !!1 Green Mountain Coffee Coupon




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links