Friday, December 23, 2011

Extreme Couponing Trip at Kroger: Spent $0.27, Saved over $98 (Including Organic Milk)


Here's a Kroger Extreme Couponing shopping trip. I was able to pick up organic milk, juice, and some snacks along with body wash for only VideoDescription.27. Grand savings over over . Head to my blog for the coupons I used along with instructions on how a Mega Event works: dealiciousfinds.com ______ Don't forget to thumbs up & subscribe! ______ Find me at my blog: dealiciousfinds.com Find me on Facebook facebook.com Find me on Twitter: twitter.com ______ Background music by: freeplaymusic.com

Coupon Saucony Shadow Originals Buy Bisquick Shortcake Good Ionic Foot Cleanse




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links