Friday, December 2, 2011

My Natural Hair!!!


Hey, just me talking about my natural hair, the products I use, my experience, etc. **AS OF FEBRUARY 2010, I AM NO LONGER USING THE ALBA LINE..they are still a great line, just wanting to find something that fits the needs of my hair better!** Products: www.albabotanica.com (100% vegetarian/no animal testing) Alba Coconut Milk Extra Rich Hair Wash Alba Coconut Milk Extra Rich Conditioner My Oil Mix: Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil Peppermint Oil Emu Oil Tea Tree Oil Aloe Vera Gel Thanks for watching!! RATE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!! :o) ((SO, yeah.. I said ummm like 25862 times, sorry, LOL))

Visit : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Used Medela Pump Bra !!1 Fitness Inversion Table Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links